ZAPORIZHZHIA AUTOMOBILE BUILDING PLANT PJSC
Zaporizhzhia Automobile Plant is the only enterprise in Ukraine that has a full cycle of passenger car production, which includes stamping, welding, painting, body equipment and car assembly. Zaporizhzhia Automobile Plant is a dynamically developing modern enterprise. The production capacity of the enterprise is 150 thousand cars a year.
ZAZ has undergone a major overhaul to fully meet Groupe Renault’s international quality standards. The Alliance Production Way system, which was deployed at the plant and will be strictly adhered to, will provide the Ukrainian market with cars of international quality.
The company’s quality policy is aimed at meeting the requirements and expectations of consumers, improving the quality management system. Production meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001: 2000 and the requirements:
- ensures the production of high quality products and its continuous improvement;
- increases the degree of consumer satisfaction;
- determines the functions, powers and responsibilities of all staff, improves interaction and mutual understanding of staff;
- increases the effectiveness of decisions;
- constantly improves the processes of design, production, control and management;
- increases the effectiveness of the enterprise as a whole due to the priority of prevention methods over methods of eliminating shortcomings;
- increases the competitiveness of the enterprise.