ZAPOROZHYE FERROALLOY PLANT JSC
The joint-stock company “Zaporozhye Ferroalloy Plant” – is one of the largest dynamically developing producers of ferroalloys in Europe. It is regarded the largest not only because of the volume of output, but also because of the produced nomenclature of alloys. The share of enterprise production in Ukraine is 30-35% and in global output volume of ferroalloys it is 1-2%. For 80 years of its existence the enterprise has gained the reputation of a reliable partner and a ferroalloys supplier that meet the highest requirements of customers. The EXPERIENCE accumulated for years, RELIABILITY proven by ages, as well as the PROSPECT of developing enterprise make the production of hundreds of thousands tons of siliceous and manganese alloys per year possible.
Present Zaporozhye Ferroalloy Plant consists of:
- 29 ore-smelting electric-arc furnaces;
- 2 direct current furnaces;
- 3 shaft-slotted furnace for the production of lime;
- the production of siliceous and manganese alloys, such as the FSi65, FSi70, MnS17, MnS25, FMn78, FMn88, Mn95. More than 20 brands of alloys in total;
- the production of fractional ferroalloys;
- the ability to perform the shipment of commercial output:
- by railway vehicles;
- by 20-foot shipping containers;
- through Zaporozhye river port by ships of river-sea type.
- the production of crushed stone, sand, crushed stone and sand mixture made from manganese alloys manufacture waste;
- the production of slag-casted blocks.